Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+4
SAWfan48
Leopardfrost
Admin
Twigdapple
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

Maplekit was surprised by the question, not once thinking that she could be his target since she was practically waving herself in his face, tail high and inviting. "So you do that to cats? ... I wonder what the point is, is it just for fun?" She looked at the treetops, as if searching for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:45 am

Kumakit shrugged again "Copperpaw said brutes do that to slaves" he mewed "I dont know what the point of it is" he mewed. He began to find himself staring at his little sister. He watched her tail as it swayed in his face. She was practically asking for it, but he kept himself under control 'Maplekit...You should probably get out of my sight, before I lost control' he wanted to say
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 am

ooc// Anyone want to rp with me?
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:48 am

Maplekit stretched out, her backside high in the air as she let her arms slide across the ground, feeling her back bop. "We're always in the dens, if we ventured into the camp more we could ask or figure out what it is and why they do it. I'm pretty sure it's nothing that bad, it just looked a bit funny." The poor kit had no idea she was pushing her brother to his limits by simply having her tail in the air.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 am

"Uh, yeah, sure" he mewed "That'd be a good idea" he mewed. 'Maybe I can get this off my mind if I figure out what its all about' he thought, closing his eyes partially so that he wouldn't be tempted by Maplekit.
Back to top Go down
Onyxgaze
Lame...
Lame...
Onyxgaze

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 am

"Hey!" Spicepelt bounded over to the two kits, her face understanding as she saw the longing in Kumakit's eyes. "Shouldn't you two be taking a nap with your father and sister?" she asked, raising her 'eyebrow'. It was more a suggestion, an order that Kumakit and Maplekit get back to the den. They shouldn't be out like this, especially since Kumakit already showed interest in mating and Maplekit was vulnerable to anyone sick enough to rape a little kit. "Come on," she meowed, ushering them back to their father's den with her tail.
Back to top Go down
http://xwarriorsxsagax.proboards.com
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 am

Kumakit grunted "No!" he refused "They're just taking a nap! We are venturing around to meet the Clan!" he growled "Leave me and my sister alone, please!" He dug his claws into the ground so that Spicepelt couldn't move him
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 am

Maplekit bowed her head submissively, not wanting to explain why she was out and about. With a bored sigh she laid in the den and mumbled, "It's so boring sleeping all the time... I'm not tired." She pouted, and then right after she yawned.

OOC~ epic plot twist, XD I can so see Kumakit getting her one day.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:54 am

OCC~ LOL, matter of fact, I already have it planned out, XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:56 am

OOC~ LOL poor Maplekit, she doesn't have to be a slave to be assulted by her brother. XD
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:59 am

Kumakit just stood there, looking Spicepelt in the eyes. His grip on the ground grew tighter. He was in his own little world now. Nobody could mess with him. He growled as he felt himself get stronger, well, thought it anyways. He still stood there, not moving a muscle

OCC~ Note: He doesnt have any powers, but he does have anger issues. When he gets mad, or when somebody tries to tell him what to do if they arent his direct family, he will just stay in one place and pretty much think that nothing is around him. He gets so angry you can almost see the steam from his ears
Back to top Go down
Onyxgaze
Lame...
Lame...
Onyxgaze

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 am

Spicepelt stared down at Kumakit, her gaze void of all emotion, except perhaps pity. This tom would grow up manipulated by the other toms into what they deemed respectable and right, he would never know any true feelings other than desire, ambition, anger, fear, and his own sick pleasure, all at the cost of a she-cat's innocence. "You still need an adult with you, along with your parents' permission if you are going to meet the Clan," she told him, still staring at the little tom with emotionless eyes. She cast a glance at Maplekit, including her in the conversation by that. She was the more trusty of the two.

OOC: G2G2 bed.. night
Back to top Go down
http://xwarriorsxsagax.proboards.com
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:03 am

Maplekit looked scared. "Um, Kumakit, you okay?" She came to peer onto his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 am

Kumakit growled. He now had no control over his actions. He was very angry now. Nobody told him what to do, unless it was his parents. When he heard Maplekit, he immediately mounted her, doing the same thing he had done to the rock. He was going harder though. The pleasure took away his anger slightly, but not enough

OCC~ Dun dun dun! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:09 am

Maplekit screamed, trying to scramble away and yowled more when she felt something entered inside her, hard and painful. What was that? She didn't know, but it burned and it felt like it was tearing her inside. And it didn't stop, the thing kept going in and out, and she could only beg, "K-Kumakit, stop, please!"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:11 am

Kumakit continued for a minute or so. When he heard Maplekit's yowls and cries of plead, it broke him. He quickly leaped off, his eyes huge. "I-I-I'm sorry, Maplekit" he stuttered "I don't know what got into me" he said, then quickly ran off, even more ashamed than before.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:12 am

ooc// Skullfoot: Nice one kid! XD

A thin black tom watched the two with a bazaar smile on his face and trotted other to the too kit's t."What in the name of the god's were you two doing?"He asked, his golden eye's round with shock
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:15 am

Maplekit tried to chase him, but she limped, falling to the ground. "W-wait... Kumakit!" She was in so much pain, but she was glad it was over.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 am

Kumakit raced into the territory, scared to death "What did I just do?" he yowled to himself. He growled. He began bawling his eyes out, for he had no idea what was going on.
--
Roseshimmer woke up. "Kits?" she called. She seen Maplekit limp outside the den "Bearblaze!" she yowled
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 am

SAWfan48 wrote:
ooc// Skullfoot: Nice one kid! XD

A thin black tom watched the two with a bazaar smile on his face and trotted other to the too kit's t."What in the name of the god's were you two doing?"He asked, his golden eye's round with shock
"I-I don't know what happened!" Maplekit wailed. "Kumakit got mad, and when I asked if he was okay he got on me... a-and I don't know but it hurt very bad!"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:21 am

Bearblaze lifted his head, groggy. "W-what?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:22 am

"Something's wrong with Maplekit!" Roseshimmer yowled "And Kumakit....hes gone!"
Flutterkit awoke at the sound of her mother's voice, and her father moving. She blinked open her eyes and looked around
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:23 am

Bearblaze was on his paws in an instant. "Get Maplekit, I'll find Kumakit." He ordered, and began to search for his son. "Kumakit?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:27 am

Roseshimmer nodded. She gently picked up Maplekit and carried her into the den. "What's wrong honey?" she asked
--
Kumakit heard his father and hid behind a bush. 'I, I can't go back' he sighed, knowing he had too, though
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 10:29 am

'If he's tried to mate already that's something that should be watched.'Skullfoot thought and then shook his head."It's ok,You'll be alright."He said.not knowing anything else to say or do."Sometimes tom's do that when they get very very mad."He lied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next