Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+4
SAWfan48
Leopardfrost
Admin
Twigdapple
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

"You must feel lucky." Winefleck sighed, a bit depressed he probably wouldn't mate with Sweetfur anytime soon since she'd claw his whiskers off.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:55 am

Hawknose layed down on a spare nest and looked down at her swollen stomach.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Bearblaze blew the leaf off so it landed on Flutterkit's head. "Whoops."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 am

Flutterkit giggled. She tried to blow the leaf off, but failed
--
"But I looked so stupid!" Kumakit growled
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 am

"I don't consider my self lucky.Lucky would be a tom being able to roam freely.." Sweetfur sighed and she gazed at the moon.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.forummotion.com
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:58 am

"To your father and mother maybe, but to the rest of the brute's of the Clan they see what kind of cat you'll be..." Copperpaw smiled. "I've done that before, believe me, you're not alone."
==
Bearblaze flicked it off and nuzzled Flutterkit, forgetting about the future.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 am

Winefleck came to her side, sitting down and watched the moon. Remembering his outburst he sighed, he told her he'd mate with her, and if she didn't obey he'd make it more painful than Starkstar ever could. But... he didn't feel so angry now.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:00 am

"But my father said I would get in trouble..." Kumakit mewed
--
Flutterkit nuzzled her father back and licked his cheek "I love you, daddy"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:03 am

"Because your dad is the 'nice' guy, he likes to treat slaves like equals and be nice, but real brutes would force a slave to obey. That's what I saw when you went for that rock, no one's going to stop you when you want something." Copperpaw looked pleased. "The slaves will bow and respect you, when you say roll over, they'll do it. Bearblaze asks nicely and if they refuse he gives up. A brute would scratch them and force them to listen, that's the way our Clan is, it's the way of the gods!"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:04 am

Bearblaze held her closer, nuzzling her happily. "I love you too."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:08 am

"So, what I did would show the other slaves that I won't be a very fun guy to be bitchin' with?" Kumakit asked
--
Flutterkit stood up and attacked a bug. She giggled
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:10 am

"Exactly. Our former leader Starkstar always got what he wanted, if you crossed him, you're as good as dead. Not many she-cats stood up to him. I can see you'll be as big, and strong as he was. The slaves will either want you or fear you, it depends on how you treat them." Copperpaw purred.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:14 am

Kumakit smiled. He felt proud now. Copperpaw had made him happier "Thank you..." he paused "What's your name?"
Roseshimmer seen that Kumakit was happier and she smiled and purred
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

SAWfan48 wrote:
Hawknose layed down on a spare nest and looked down at her swollen stomach.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:16 am

"Copperpaw, it was nice chatting with you Kumakit." He bent down to whisper, "Remember, it's the way of the gods. Your dad and mom are just afraid of your control and power, they know in the future you can do what you want to any slave without them being able to stop you."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:18 am

Bearblaze continued to romp through the leaves with his daughter, laughing, not thinking about what would happen once she was old enough.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 am

Kumakit smiled and thought 'Power and control, I can make the slaves do whatever I want' he whispered to himself And my mom and dad can't do a single flippin' thing about it!'
--
Flutterkit yawned. She was getting tired. She stretched out then begged Bearblaze to pick her up
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:27 am

Copperpaw chuckled, he totally just manipulated Kumakit. Now he'd be a brute the whole Clan had to watch out for.
--
Bearblaze sighed and gently scooped her up, carrying her to his den. "Let's take a nice long nap." He laid her in his nest and laid beside her, using his tail as a blanket to cover her up.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:30 am

Kumakit yawned and curled up so his nose was tickled by the tip of his tail. He closed his eyes just after he'd seen his father carrying Flutterkit into the den. 'I wonder where Maplekit is at?' he thought. Flutterkit put her paws underneath her chest and purred. She gently fluttered her eyelids before closing them
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:31 am

Maplekit poked her head into the den and whispered, "Hey, Kumakit, can I talk to you for a sec, out here?" She backed up slowly and quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:32 am

Kumakit pricked his ears and nodded "Sure" he whispered. She slowly and quietly stood up and walked to the entrance of the den, trying not to wake his family, who were all asleep. He slowly walked out of the den to see his sister "What is it, Maplekit?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:34 am

"I know it's none of my buisness, and I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable... but what were you doing to that rock?" Maplekit looked worried about him. "None of the grownups would tell me, so, could you fill me in?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:36 am

"I don't know exactly..." he mewed "But our parents seemed to hate it, but Copperpaw told me that other cats in the Clan would be proud of me if they'd seen that" he mewed proudly "He told me that when I get older, Im gonna be a brave brute that won't take no for an answer. The slaves will either fear me, or want me"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 am

"... I wonder why our mom and dad don't like it but the rest of the Clan does... I wish I knew what 'it' was." Maplekit turned around, tail high as she thought outloud, "They said it was only for big cats but you did it without even knowing what it was."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:40 am

Kumakit shrugged "You wouldn't really understand, cuz you're a she-cat" he mewed "But it felt really good, even for a rock...I wonder how it'd feel with a real she-cat" he wondered, trying to control himself from mounting his sister. He knew his parents would be very disappointed in him, especially since he's only a kit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next