Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+4
SAWfan48
Leopardfrost
Admin
Twigdapple
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:16 am

"Um..." Swanflight lost her train of thought when his warm fur brushed against hers, and their faces were dangerously close. "Well, I-I... it depends on what you're hunting. L-Like for a rabbit, I would get as close as I can and chase it down, zig-zagging and trying to trip it rather than pounce on it." She didn't know what he meant, and she moved her face away a bit so they wouldn't get too close.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:29 am

Smokefur let out a purr and a giggle, at this point she was easy prey for any tom that was near and that happened to be Phatomface.Her tail brushed back and forth and then curled over her back.

ooc// I wanna make a rp based on another book but it would be a fail.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:33 am

Hiii!
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:34 am

OOC~ is she reponding to Phantomface? Because I did post yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am

Twigdapple wrote:
Phantomface eagerly began to kiss her throat again, using his tail to ease her on the ground, flat on her back. "That's my girl..." He praised softly, looking over her exposed body, and traced her stomach with a deadly hooked claw.

OOC~ drat.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:38 am

ooc// Hello, and yes, she did respond to him. :3

Hawknose wrapped her tail around the kit's protectively."Just promise me that when the time come's you'll be gentle on them."She mewed, her voice seamed to be cold to the bone.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 am

Phantomface paused at her ear and he whispered gently, "If you need me, I'll be in the forest." He kissed her cheek and slowly rose from her, padding out of the camp without even glancing at her. He wanted Smokefur to come to him.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 am

Twigdapple wrote:
"Um..." Swanflight lost her train of thought when his warm fur brushed against hers, and their faces were dangerously close. "Well, I-I... it depends on what you're hunting. L-Like for a rabbit, I would get as close as I can and chase it down, zig-zagging and trying to trip it rather than pounce on it." She didn't know what he meant, and she moved her face away a bit so they wouldn't get too close.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:41 am

OOC: back

Ravenstrike smiled. "Oh. Very good.", he pressed up closer to her, "What OTHER moves do you know?"

His voice was as high-strung and scary as a screeching violin. It was horrifying and a mouse ran away from them at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:42 am

SAWfan48 wrote:
ooc// Hello, and yes, she did respond to him. :3

Hawknose wrapped her tail around the kit's protectively."Just promise me that when the time come's you'll be gentle on them."She mewed, her voice seamed to be cold to the bone.
"I'll try..." Tigerfrost mewed gently. This was gonna be hard for him, figuring that whenever a she-cat passed by, he practically attacked her and went so rough it could kill a she-cat. He shivered. Would Hawknose ever trust him again if he mounted every she-cat that passed him?
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:44 am

Swanflight felt her body shake as he pressed closer, his high-pitched tone making her blood run cold with dread. She felt like something was coming, something bad. Swallowing hard she looked into his green-white eyes with her powder-blue ones. "Can you give me an example of what you want to learn?"
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:47 am

Ravenstrike tried to keep his evil smile and was about to push her on her back when he stopped. "Ok. I can't do this!", he walked a few steps away.

"Look. I HATE this clan. I was going to do something evil to you but your eyes are just too...innocent and beautiful..", Ravenstrike avoided Swanflight's gaze, "I don't care what the other males tell me to do....I refuse."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:49 am

Swanflight was both shocked and angry, he was going to force-mate with her? This entire 'training' session was just to get her alone! His blue eyes narrowed and she mewed, "... You were... going to..." She looked like she was about to get sick, and her body trembled slightly.

OOC~ epic plot twist!
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:50 am

I really want to make 1 more slave Sad having 1 slave is hard! I mean, she has kits, so she cant leave the den and get raped by other toms, soooo, Spotted, can I make another slave? I will have 2 slaves right now, and only 1 of my slaves will have kits/be pregnant with kits at a time
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

Ravenstrike sighed. "I wasn't... I don't have the stomach for that shit.", He took a side-glance in the woods, "Copperpaw was being a little bitch and saying I was a girl since i couldn't do it."

Ravenstrike looked into Swanflight's eyes, "And I can't. It's evil. NO GOD would ever want us to do this...",

suddenly, he clammed up. 'Uh oh..I...I wasn't supposed to say that!!!'

Last edited by Spottedshadow1996 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

Leopardfrost wrote:
I really want to make 1 more slave Sad having 1 slave is hard! I mean, she has kits, so she cant leave the den and get raped by other toms, soooo, Spotted, can I make another slave? I will have 2 slaves right now, and only 1 of my slaves will have kits/be pregnant with kits at a time
sure.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:53 am

Swanflight looked so confused and she took a step closer. "... but, our gods want that don't they?" She didn't have a clue that it was all a lie just to make a she-cat bend over backwards.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:56 am

OCC~ Thanks Very Happy and speaking of Copperpaw, Copperpaw manipulated Kumakit into thinking that the reason his family got all upset when he humped a rock was because, well, I dont remember why, but he said the rest of the Clan was proud....then later, he got really mad and raped his sister XD Twisted Evil They are almost ready to be apprentice, if Wandering ever gets on

Okay, do you want to add the slave, or can I?

Roseshimmer lay in her master's den with Kumakit. Kumakit hardly ever left the den anymore, for he was trying to keep himself out of trouble. But Flutterkit, on the other hand, was always with her father, wherever he went.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 am

Ravenstrike got closer to her, within a whisker's length. "They don't. It's all a lie that the leaders of this clan have been making up for centuries.", he then pulled back, feeling like Swanflight was suddenly very vanurable now that he said that.

OOC: -_- come on, no kit raping.

well.. nvm. i guess that is pretty kinky. XD just don't make it an every day thing.

(could you quote it for me lol? XD)
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:58 am

OOC~ I'd say let them be apprentices.

--
Bearblaze liked to show Flutterkit around, he even took her and Maplekit out to hunt, and though Flutterkit didn't catch anything he still encouraged her. But sooner or he'd have to tell her, her fate in the Clan as a slave. It was going to be hard. Coming back to camp he had a large rabbit, and Maplekit had two tiny mice.

Maplekit poked her head into the den, and swallowing her fear she came over to her brother and dropped one at his side. "Hi Kumakit... how was your day?"
--
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 am

Swanflight gasped. "... all this pain, all the slavery and force-mating was made up by a sicko tom cat?" Tears lining her eyes she shook her beautiful snow-white head. "I can't believe it... all those poor she-cats..."
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:00 am

Smokefur sat up and watched him walk out of the camp.She got to her paw's and padded out into the forest after him like a lost puppy.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:02 am

Phantomface had his back to her when she approached, he had a rabbit laying beside him (for the both of them). "Ah... you came." He purred, not turning to face her. 'I knew she would.'
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 am

Its on the other page, I'll give you the link of when it all started, lol. It was all in one day, first he got interested in a rock about his size, a bit bigger, that had a hole in it, he got in trouble, then Maplekit was pretty much tempting him and when Spicepelt made him mad, he couldn't control what he did and raped Maplekit, XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:03 am

OOC~ Maplekit didn't do it on purpose though. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 11 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next