Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+4
SAWfan48
Leopardfrost
Admin
Twigdapple
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am

"Kumakit was just doing something that's only for big cats, and if someone else sees him doing that he could get in big trouble." He licked Flutterkit's head. "That was a very nice leaf you caught."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

Twigdapple wrote:
"I hope he listens..." Winefleck agreed, and noticed she was looking around. "Yeah, I decorated a bit. I even caught you some prey." He nudged a large mouse toward her.
OOC~ that must suck.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:27 am

Sweetfur nibbled on the mouse a bit and glanced up, "Hey..Er..Do ya think he will listen..? I mean..Like- I probally ticked off every tom in the clan besides you." She ate the rest of the mouse and groomed her paws.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.forummotion.com
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 am

"If we ask at the right time." Winefleck purred, looking over her, she looked so beautiful in the moonlight.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 am

Tigerfrost went slow at first, very gently, for he did not want to hurt the unborn kits. He went a little faster, but not too fast. He released another seed into her, hoping that would make a higher possibility of she-kits. After a few minutes, he slid off and sat there. "Feeling any better?"
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:29 am

Twigdapple wrote:
"Kumakit was just doing something that's only for big cats, and if someone else sees him doing that he could get in big trouble." He licked Flutterkit's head. "That was a very nice leaf you caught."
"Thank you daddy" she smiled "Will Kumakit be okay?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:31 am

Sweetfur grinned, "Whatcha staring at?" She padded over to him and licked his chest fur flat, "Gosh, your like..A new born kit..So-So skittish."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 am

"He should be." Bearblaze meowed. "Just be careful around him, if he tries to do that again and you see it, make sure to tell me alright?" He wrapped his feathery tail around his daughter. "I love you sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:33 am

"I just, can't get over how pretty you are." Winefleck said as she licked his chest fur, a purr started to rumble.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:35 am

Sweetfur backed up, "Er..Don't get any ideas.." She chuckled uneasily.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:36 am

Hawknose let out a moan." No, Still stiff."She answered bitterly and shook her self to get anything that was left over on her fur off."Now can we go to your den?"She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:37 am

"Sorry." Winefleck said, disappointed and slightly embarassed. He did bring her here for that reason didn't he? But, should he go through with it since Sweetfur was in a good mood? No... she'd never trust him again. His ears drooped slightly. "Old habits die hard."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:39 am

"Okay Daddy" Flutterkit purred. She looked at Bearblaze, happiness in her eyes "Want to play with leaves with me, Daddy?"
Kumakit lay in the den, ashamed. He couldn't help himself. He was an all natural tom, it was what they did. 'I could have sworn that rock was a cat!' he growled to himself 'How can I be so stupid?'
--
"Of course" Tigerfrost said. He headed off to his den and let her go in first. He knew a way to make her feel better. He'd seen Gingerclaw do it sometimes, and he was sure he could do just the same, maybe even better
--
Gingerclaw looked at Skypetal. He smiled at her. He saw Fadedheart then looked away "I've got to go" he said "See you later" he mewed then ran off to his den
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:40 am

Sweetfur rolled on her back and battered Winefleck's ears. "Lighten up."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:42 am

"You bet." Bearblaze leapt forward and landed in the leaves, using his tail to swat a whole bunch into the air so they rained down on Flutterkit.
--
Copperpaw had seen the whole thing, and he looked into the den at the tiny tom, his amber eyes sympathetic. "Are you alright kit?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:43 am

"It's hard, I can't keep up with your moodswings and mixed signals." Winefleck pouted, easing down so his whiskers tickled her face.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:45 am

Sweetfur giggled, "Hey! This is how real she-cats act! Ones that aren't brain washed freaks." She twined her tail with his, purring.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:46 am

"So you're the only normal she-cat?" Winefleck asked, half-tempted to kiss her when she was so close.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am

"Out of the slave's..I think Roseshimmer and Fadedheart are okay..But the rest," She shivered, "The rest disgust me." Sweetfur caressed him with her tail, snaking it around his legs and back.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:49 am

Winefleck was silent for a moment. "What about toms? Are there any normal ones?" He felt his body start to ache when she wrapped her tail around his legs and back, it was like she was begging for him, but he knew he could be taking it out of context.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

"You and Bearblaze seem normal. Fadedheart said that Gingerclaw wasn't bad, but he still freaks me out." Sweetfur laughed and stood up, shaking her fur.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:51 am

Flutterkit purred. She seen a very bright golden leaf and pounced on it. Her aim was off a bit, but she still managed to get it. She purred as a small leaf landed on her nose. She let out a tiny sneeze and giggled. She watched as a leaf fluttered onto Bearblaze's nose "Daddy," she giggled
--
"I'm so damn stupid!" Kumakit hissed "I made a fool of myself, how can you ask if I'm alright?!"

OCC~LOL! How coincidental. Flutterkit is Daddy's little girl, and in the future, he would mate with her, XD and Kumakit is gonna be a brute, hes very grumpy now, lol, and hes gonna be like that for the rest of his life. I'll explain how his life is gonna end up
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:52 am

"So... have you ever mated with any toms? You seem pretty prickly about the situtation." Winefleck meowed, not looking angry or critisizing, just curious.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:53 am

Sweetfur shook her head, "I always claw the daylights out of em'." She truimphed proudly.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:54 am

Copperpaw shrugged. "It's totally normal." He padded into the den and sat down. "I've been through it before, everything that even resembles a she-cat you just..." He shuddered slightly, out of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next