Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

Location : why would i tell you? do i know you? are you a stalker? o,O :D no seriously its a secret

RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!   RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!! EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 7:34 am

flower afro elephant queen king jocolor farao geek rendeer santa cherry sunny
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
just like these icons, there is something special in each cat of rainbowclan. every cat has a unique personality, but there are also some similarities!!! YOU CAN HAVE MULTICOLORED CATS!!! IT IS ACTUALLY RECOMMENDED!!!

(this is going to be really quick, so it may be sloppy.)

territory
~~~~~~~~~

rose valley: this valley has many, many acres of, you guessed it, roses!!! this is a very romantice spot, but is also good for catching small rodents such as mice or voles.

acorn woods: these woods are perfect for hunting! there are many acorns, and where there are acorns, there are squirrels and birds to eat them!

more to be found

members
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
leader: rainstar (rainbow): white she-cat with all the colors of the rainbow splattered all over her pelt. green and blue eyes

deputy

medicine cat

warriors

queens

kits

elders

rules
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NO fighting
NO kit stealing
NO god modding
NO power playing
HAVE FUN!!!!
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!   RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 7:21 am

OOC~ The colors burn my eyes. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

Location : why would i tell you? do i know you? are you a stalker? o,O :D no seriously its a secret

PostSubject: Re: RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!   RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!! EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 7:03 am

OOC~good! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!   RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAINBOWCLAN!!! CLAN OF MANY COLORS!!!!
Page 1 of 1