Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+5
Admin
WHAT!?
Leopardfrost
Spottedshadow1996
Twigdapple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:11 am

Bearblaze smiled and glanced to the entrance of the den. "... Jadegaze had her kit today, a she-cat, and Starkstar was the father." What made it odd was that Jadegaze was also Starkstar's daughter, it was normal for a father to mate with his daughter yes, but still Bearblaze couldn't believe the father could be so rough and aggressive to his own kin. He knew if his mate had a daughter, he'd be as his mate said, 'as gentle as a lamb.'

Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:14 am

Hawknose nodded and vanished in to the slave's den and curled up in her nest.She let out a muffled sigh and yawned.Her dark blue eye's closed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:15 am

"Good-night." Winefleck called, and padded out into the camp. 'I'm such a mouse-brain, I should make that she-cat bow before me and accept my request, I think Sweetfur's rebellious attitude is rubbing off on me.'
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:20 am

"Is the kit healthy? What does she look like?" Roseshimmer asked, not knowing the secret behind the whole father-daughter mating thing. She bowed down to nibble at the fresh-kill Bearblaze had left for her. The flavor filled her mouth, making her taste buds get all excited. Squirrel was her all-time favorite fresh-kill. She'd do anything to have it. After she finished it, she lifted her head and licked her 'lips' clean.
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:21 am

"It looks like her father." Bearblaze replied gently. "It's a she-cat, healthy, yes, but there were two other kits that didn't make it." He looked back at his mate and sighed, "Starkstar was not pleased, he even swiped her when she didn't give her kit a Clan name. It was kikyo or something like that."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:27 am

"I feel bad for her...." Roseshimmer mewed "I don't ever wanna upset Starkstar....I'm too fragile" she added. She sat down and curled her tail around her paws. She felt the warm sunlight bathe her pelt. It was very comforting since the morning was ice cold. She purred at the comfort.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:30 am

Bearblaze laid beside Roseshimmer, helping to groom her fur. "Also, I heard he mated with Skypetal, the youngest slave." His tone was drenched with sorrow. "She was limping for days, and she had to cry herself to sleep. She is too young and gentle to be treated that way, but no one crosses Starkstar."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:33 am

"Aw, poor Skypetal" Roseshimmer sighed "Does Starkstar even care about his Clan?" she asked. She lay down and closed her eyes, feeling the comfort of both the warmth of the sun and Bearblaze's rough tongue grooming her thick fur.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:35 am

"I think he only cares about the toms, but I don't even know if 'care' is the word. He 'respects' toms more, meaning he doesn't curse them or force them to do anything degrading... like making Skypetal dance before he forced himself on her." From across the camp he could see the dainty silver she-cat looking out of the den, her eyes a mixture of pain and sorrow. 'Poor girl, even Gingerclaw would have been better for her than Starkstar, and he's as rough as they come.'

OOC~ LOL Gingerclaw X Skypetal action.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:42 am

OOC~ *boing*
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:43 am

OCC~ Actually, I think the appropriate name there is Tigerfrost, XD. Hes VERY rough. One in fifteen she-cats die hes so rough. Hes mated once, with Hawknose, and she felt no pain, XD

Roseshimmer sighed. "Why does he gotta be so mean?" she asked. "Someday we're gonna be living in a big ol' city, and all hes ever gonna be is mean. Why does he gotta be so mean? His switching sides, your waklby lies, and his humiliation. He points out flaws as if we don't already see them." she looked at Bearblaze "I bet he got pushed around, somebody made him cold"

OCC~ I actually got that from this song:
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:46 am

"Whatever the reason-" Bearblaze said with a firm growl. [b]"I'm afraid he won't lead the Clan forever, that is, if there's more tom cats that respect the she-cats and can't stand the rough treatment.

OOC~ still, GingerXSky action. XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 am

OOC~ looking at my avatar I thought of a new character already. XD

Sandshine, and it'd either be a he or a she. XD
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:49 am

Roseshimmer nodded "Hes gonna get revenge from another tom or any other cat, matter of fact, someday" she said "I hope"

OCC~ Sure, XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:51 am

Bearblaze licked her ears fondly. "Perhaps someday."
--
Skypetal was still curled into a tight ball, trying to stop herself from falling apart. Her body slowly stopped aching a few hours ago, every now and then a sharp movement would cause pain, but other than that she was recovering from the rough treatment.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:55 am

Roseshimmer smiled and licked Bearblaze's ear "I wish that someday there would be a story about us, how we met and sparks flew instantly, people saying we're the lucky ones" she said "If only love wasn't forbidden...."
--
Gingerclaw saw Skypetal. He walked over to her and sat down, his tail locking around his paws.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:57 am

"Maybe there will, if we aren't afraid to show it." Bearblaze explained.
--
Skypetal immediately tried to get to her paws, and bow her head obidiently, but she winced during the process and bit her tongue so she wouldn't yowl. "Y-yes, m-my Master?" She said through gritted teeth, it hurt so bad to move.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 am

"Why does love have to be forbidden?" she asked "Its just not fair..."
--
Gingerclaw saw the pain Skypetal was in and rested his paw on her back "Where does it hurt at?" he asked her gently
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:02 am

"Every muscle below my waist." She informed, panting, trying to stop from mewling in front of her superior. She was thankful for his kind touch, and she tried her best to stand straight and look presentable. "Master." Skypetal finished with his title.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:03 am

"Because of what we are." Bearblaze said simply. "If toms respected she-cats, that would mean that she-cats would be equals, they'd have to earn the right to mate, instead of calling it a god-given right. Toms want to mate and choose who they have kits with, without having to dedicate their time to build trust and affection... or, that's what I think."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:03 am

Twigdapple wrote:
"Every muscle below my waist." She informed, panting, trying to stop from mewling in front of her superior. She was thankful for his kind touch, and she tried her best to stand straight and look presentable. "Master." Skypetal finished with his title.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:06 am

Gingerclaw slowly moved his paw to her waste and popped it a little, trying not to hurt her. He softly massaged her back, trying to put the comfort back into her body. "Better?" he asked, still massaging her gently and slowly.
--
Roseshimmer sighed "Its just not fair, its not fair." A tear ran down her face, dampening her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:09 am

Skypetal winced at first, the muscles crapping from the pressure, but after a few more movements it melted into a soft, warm pleasure that seemed to soak through her lower body. Skypetal sunk to the ground, a gentle purr rising in her chest. "... much... much better..." She cooed, almost forgetting her master was the one soothing her.
--
Bearblaze held her close and kissed her cheek. "Shh... it'll be alright, I have a feeling our Clan won't be this way forever."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:17 am

cat
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 5:18 am

Gingerclaw smiled and purred as he continued massaging her back. He loved making her feel better
--
Roseshimmer smiled and looked at Bearblaze, her tears fading away "Elevator buttons and morning air. Strangers' silence makes me wanna take the stairs. If you were here we'd laugh about their vacant stares, but right now, my tongue is theirs" Roseshimmer sighed "Seems like there's always someone who disapproves. They'll judge it like they know about me and you and the verdict comes from those with nothing else to do. The jury's out, but my choice is you" She stood up and licked Bearblaze "So don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the waters rough, but this love is ours" She sat back down and smiled again "You never know what people have up their sleeves. Ghosts from your past gonna jump out at me. Lurking in the shadows with their lip gloss smiles, but I don't care, cause right now you're mine and you'll say don't you worry your pretty little mind. People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard. The stakes are high, the waters rough, but this love is ours. And it's not theirs to speculate. If it's wrong and your hands are tough but they are where mine belong and I'll fight their doubt and give you faith with this song for you"

Here is the song:

Its their song of the moment, XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 23 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next