Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+5
Admin
WHAT!?
Leopardfrost
Spottedshadow1996
Twigdapple
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:30 am

Cinnamonpaw peered past his mentor's shoulder at the kit. 'Huh, one daughter... that's not a bad thing I suppose, if Starkstar is interested in mating with her. But I think sons would be much better.' But it wasn't his place to speak, so he calmly awaited his reaction. Kikyo, what kind of Clan name was that?
--
--
Skypetal didn't dare move or speak, she stared at the ground, barely breathing as she waited. 'She didn't give her only daughter a Clan name, what will he do next?'
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:34 am

Starkstar bared his fangs and raised a clawed paw. He brought it down on Jadegaze, who took the blow nobly. Then he turned and left.

Jadegaze now had a bleeding lip and giant bruse on her cheek. She ignored it and was just happy Stark didn't harm Kikyo.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:36 am

OOC: g2g
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:39 am

Cinnamonpaw gave Jadegaze a single, sympathetic glance before quickly following his master out of the den. "Excuse me, my Master, may I ask a question?"
--
Skypetal exhaled with relief, but then padded over to clean the blood off her face. "A-Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:43 am

SAWfan48 wrote:
SAWfan48 wrote:
Hawknose stumbled to her paw's.Her head still fuzzy but it was clear about what she had just done.'I can't believe I just mated with a tom!'She could feel her heart skip a beat for a moment before walking in to the den.But before she could move a shadow loomed over her.
ooc// Open for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:46 am

OOC~ I'll have Winefleck chat with her. XD

--
The russet tom looked down with crisp-green eyes. "How'ya feeling? I heard you just got lucky with another tom." He had a childish grin, and though he normally treated she-cats like dirt (depended on his mood) he decided to strike up a conversation.
--
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:00 am

Hawknose looked down her paw and nodded." It was Master Tigerfrost."She mewed and shuffled her paw's."But I bet you could tell because I still have his scent of excitement."She added,her tail between her legs. Due to being in heat her body started to shake.Hoping he wouldn't scent it.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:02 am

Winefleck could scent Tigerfrost's excitement, and his own heart began to pound, but he knew it wouldn't be fair to mate with her so soon after Tigerfrost, maybe he wanted her to have kits and he wouldn't be very happy to see his kits mingled in with Winefleck's. "How'd it feel?" He chuckled, trying to ignore the aching in his lower body.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:09 am

"Well"She sighed felt a chill go down her spine."It hurt at first but after a while it wasn't as bad and it didn't really hurt at all."She mewed, leaving out the part's where she had begged him to continue and go faster.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:12 am

Winefleck laid down, stretching out comfortably as he meowed, "Well it's good you had fun, I tried to get Sweetfur to cooperate, but she nearly clawed my muzzle off, even when I tried to be nice to her." His eyes glowed. "But Starkstar put her in her place, if she doesn't stay with him, then he's going to do away with her, which is a shame."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 am

OOC~ Basketball
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:21 am

Hawknose let out a sigh and curled her tail around her paw's as she sat down."I'm sorry to hear that Master."She mewed.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:23 am

"Oh, well thanks for the sympathy." Winefleck mewed with a smirk. "I just wish Sweetfur wouldn't be so spiteful, just between you and me the last thing I'd want was to be killed by Starkstar. You know how he kills." He meant by force mating.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:35 am

OoC~ Hello?
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:42 am

ooc// Sorry, Watching SAW (the first one)

Hawknose let out shudder and shook her head."Hopefully she's knows better now."she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:44 am

"I know this is sudden, but anytime you feel like... y'know, give me a call, cause I'd really like to mate with you." Winefleck said abruptly, looking her over with gentle, yet hungry green eyes.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:48 am

Hawknose jerked back a tiny bit,She shrunk as he looked her over."It should be when ever you want Master."She mewed and looked at him."You have control over me."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:50 am

"I know, I know, but you just mated and it'd be rude of me to force myself on you." Winefleck explained. "Call me crazy, but even though I like to have a good time I don't pride myself on force-mating, I'd like you to have say-so in the matter."
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:58 am

Hawknose nodded and let out a small, quite purr."Ok, Thank you very much Master." She purred happily.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 3:59 am

Winefleck gave a smug grin, his eyes closed as he soaked up her thanks. "No problem."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:03 am

eyyy, is Twiggy on?
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 am

OOC~ Yup
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

Roseshimmer is gonna have her kits sometime today
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:06 am

OOC~ Kay'

--
Bearblaze padded into his den, where he let Roseshimmer stay, and laid some fresh-kill at her paws. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:09 am

"I'm feeling better than before" she mewed "I'm not nauseous or tired anymore, just stomach aches on and off" she added. She stood up and groomed her belly and worked her way to her tail, then back up to her chest. She licked her paw then swiped it over her face, closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next