Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ

Go down 
+5
Admin
WHAT!?
Leopardfrost
Spottedshadow1996
Twigdapple
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:57 am

OOC~ LOL I am so joining. XD
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 5:59 am

OOC: oh dear, its twiggy. XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:00 am

Name: Skypetal
Appearance: beautiful silver tabby she-cat with darker swirls and baby-blue eyes.
Personality: gentle, loving, hates fighting, obidient, loyal, a follower, a dreamer who always dreams about having a perfect family, naive, gullible, humble, and eager to please.
History: Was born into LustClan and is near the age of being able to produce kits.
Other: Hates that she has to be used as a slave, she wants just one tom that will share her life with her, not use her.
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 am

OOC: added. ^.^ rp. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:01 am

OOC~ I can't believe you're here! Shocked I'm so... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:02 am

OOC: why? XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 am

Skypetal watched from the shelter of the 'den' for the slaves, she was pretty much the age that is capable of bearing kits. The very idea that any of these brutes would force themselves on her was disgusting and frightening, but, it wasn't new, it was how the world worked here. She only hoped that the tom who mated with her first would be pleased with her, Skypetal wanted to be useful in anyway possible, though she dreaded it.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:03 am

OOC~ I'm just happy. LOL now the fun can REALLY begin, XD XD
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 am

Fallenrose yawned, stretched, and padded outside. She saw her lovely friend Skypetal; whom always seemed to be fretting over the brutes and mating acts that happened here. Why couldn't she just accept it and/or ignore it like Fallenrose did? After all, it pleased the gods.
"Good morning, Skypetal."
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:06 am

Twigdapple wrote:
OOC~ I'm just happy. LOL now the fun can REALLY begin, XD XD
XD
Back to top Go down
Spottedshadow1996
Lame...
Lame...
Spottedshadow1996

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:08 am

(damn. >( g2g. moms being a b.)
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:09 am

"Good-morning." Skypetal replied cheerfully, even though she could feel the aching fear that crawled up her spine. She just couldn't get over it, maybe it was common sense or some other force but she felt that being forced to mate and have kits was wrong. But, Fallenrose seemed perfectly at ease at the whole idea. 'I-I'll be okay, it pleases the gods and I'm not the only she-cat who has to go through with this... but I wish I was a better hunter, it'd be better than to be used as a kit-making machine.'
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:11 am

Name: Roseshimmer
Appearance: Long haired russet pelt with amber eyes and a cream patch on her back
Personality: she can be fierce at times, but most of the time she is easygoing and just goes with the flow
History: she has been a cat of this Clan her whole life and has had no mates or kits. She was the only kit in her litter
Mentor/Apprentice: none
Other: none
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:15 am

Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:18 am

hi Leopard,the new topic i made will explain,i cant be onmuch longer
Back to top Go down
http://lostofsouls.englishboards.com/forum.htm
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:20 am

aw, okay
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:24 am

Name:Crookedpaw
Appearance:a gray tom with sullen blue eyes
Personality: Loves to mess with poisons,Only asks help from a slave when using strong poisons
History: Killed his father using poison as a younger cat,He burned part of his jaw while mixing some ofhis poisonous potions in two-leg liquids,this is why his face is stuck in a perpetual crooked smile
Mentor/Apprentice: none
Other: none
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:31 am

Want to Rp quickly? i have to go soon but Im still here Smile
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:35 am

Sure!

Roseshimmer padded around the camp, looking for something to do, or someone to talk to. Her tail flicked in irritation after a few minutes "Is there anyone I can talk to?" she wondered. She let out a deep growl and continued walking. Her tail was down as if she was mad, but she was only bored. She gazed around the camp, her amber eyes glossy with boredom.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:38 am

Ima to lazy to fill out teh form
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.forummotion.com
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 am

"Roseshimmer!,get over here!"Crookedpaw called"I have some Poison i need you to handle,the same i used to burn my jaw,"he added,dragging a big bottle he had found into camp,Liquid was gushing out of it,but not touching Crookedpaw"you best not touch it,or would you rather have a face like mine?"he said

Last edited by WHAT!? on Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:39 am

Admin wrote:
Ima to lazy to fill out teh form
XD,ok
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:40 am

(Dante, you must have 2 lines during roleplay, please edit that and make it more detailed)
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:42 am

Name: Hawknose
Appearance: Dark brown with dark blue eye's and tiger like black stripes that cover her and a white chest and stomach.
Personality: Shy, bold when mad or upset, lone wolf, Speaks very little around the tom she likes.
History: Was born into LustClan and soon after her parent's were kill mysteriously.
Mentor/Apprentice: nope
Other: Just hit the age were she would be able to mate.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 6:43 am

I MADE MY CLAN
I will join here.

what position can I have?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ   Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ Empty

Back to top Go down

Sekkusu-- セ*Clan of Lust*セ
Page 1 of 43Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next