Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burntface and Flowerspice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:54 am

"What do you mean? Waspflight asked, stopping now that she knew something was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:56 am

"I think I am in love with somebody I hate..." Flowerspice whipered. Her legs still tingled and her tail inbetween her legs just in case he came back again.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

Waspflight didn't realize how literal she was being, so she giggled. 'Just like Ravenstar, I hated his guts! I wanted nothing to do with the guy but then I started to fall for him...' "Sounds like my life in a nutshell. So, what made you start liking him?"
--
Burntface's spirit was beside Flowerspice, and he traced her haunches with his tail as he purred, "Go on, tell her..."

Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:07 am

"I dont know...He...He...He...raped me...at first I was dusgusted and wanted him to go away...then I started to like it..And when I woke up...I missed him, even though he probably is going to kill me...Even though what he did to me when i was a kit. I missed him when I woke up..." Flowerspice explained in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:09 am

That was so unexpected, Waspflight could only stare back blankly. So, she was force-mated with, but then she started to like it and this creepy tom not only did this to her now, but as a kit as well? "Are you sure you love him?" She asked slowly. "It could have just been a spur of the moment sort of thing."
--
Burntface was still beside her, now he was licking at her neck, but since he was a ghost it didn't have much of an effect. "You missed me did you...? Don't worry my dear, I can visit you every night if you want."
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:14 am

"I beleive so..." Flowerspice meowed. "But I hate him and love him at the same time..." She shivered at Burntfaces touch. 'I would like that...' Flowerspice thought in responce.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:18 am

Burntface expected his visit to scar her for life, not make her beg for more. But either way, it meant more pleasure for him. "See you tonight then." He mewed in her ear before disappearing.
--
"I hated Ravenstar at first too." Waspflight admitted. "I didn't like him at all, he wouldn't leave me alone, and did the dumbest things to get my attention. But after a while I realized how special and caring he was, so I gave him a chance and... we fell in love." But Ravenstar didn't rape her.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 am

Oh, so this is where you two are, XD. I aw that you were online, and I've been waiting at Sessuku forever!
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:20 am

OOC~ sorry. *pads over there as well.*
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:23 am

"But Ravenstar is a nice cat who probably hasnt tried to kill you or have any intentions to. Do you even know who the tom is?" Flowerspice looked at Waspflight and flicked her tail.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:24 am

"I have no idea." Waspflight said with a nervous glance. Who could she be talking about?
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:26 am

OOC~ I G2G REAL SOON
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

"Burntface." Flowerspice whispered.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 7:54 pm

"B-Burntface?" Waspflight stammered, her blood running cold. "But he died!" She hadn't had any dreams about the dark tom, but now that she remembered how afraid she used to be of him, she just might.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:01 am

"He is real. It is not just a dream, Waspflight..." Flowerspice meowed and curled her tail around her stomache. "Remember what he did to pearkit and Amberkit." She reminded Waspflight. "I am probay expecting his kits..."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:08 am

"T-This can't be happening." Waspflight said, looking terrified. "If he does that to you, he could do that to anyone. He hurt Amberkit and Pearkit, he raped you, what will he do next?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:15 am

"I dont know. But he is as real and powerful as ever..." Flowerspice whispered and looked around and saw Ravenstar padding over. She raised her head. "Good morning Ravenstar." She meowed in her soft voice. "I..I am gonna go catch a nap..." Shemeowed and padded back to the leaders den after flashing a worried look at Waspflight.

Ravenstar watched her go then smiled at Waspflight. "Good morning, love. Why was she so...scared it seamed like?"

Flowerspice drifted off into slee in her nest.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:17 am

"She's having dreams about Burntface too." Waspflight explained in a hushed voice.
--
Burntface chuckled as she slept, staring down at her sleeping form, ready for her to 'wake' into the nightmare.'
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:26 am

"It seems we cant get rid of him!" Ravenstar growled and flicked hs ear. "Even when he is dead he stilll torments us..."

Flowerspice openedher eyes int he dream. She was scared and happy. "BbbBurntface...?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 am

"It's much worse." Waspflight said, lowering her voice even more. "H-He sexually assulted Flowerspice, I don't know how, but, she might even have his kits."
--
Burntface didn't move. "The one and only... did you miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:35 am

"I think..." Flowerspice meowed.

Ravenstar shook his head in frustration. "I just dont know what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:37 am

"Before you decide-" He lashed outward, cutting her across the shoulder with his claws. "That is for trying to bite me." Before she could freak out and get mad, Burntface came up to lick the wound clean as if he hadn't done anything to her, with long gentle strokes.

OOC~ mood swings is fun. XD
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 am

Flowerspice yowled in pain and cowered down. "I...I...I...mmmmissed you..." She meowed and clamped her eyes shut.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am

Burntface continued to lap at the cut until it stopped bleeding, and he kissed her cheek gently. "I know you did..." He ran his muzzle along her face, drinking in her scent, wondering if they should have some more fun. Or if he should quit trying to please Flowerspice and make her suffer.'
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 am

Flowerspice purred and missed him gently. "I love you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burntface and Flowerspice
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat RPG :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: