Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burntface and Flowerspice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Burntface and Flowerspice Empty
PostSubject: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:13 am

OOC~ You wanna start Wandering? :3
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:15 am

Flowerspice purred as she fell asleep. After all burntface was only haunting kits...
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:17 am

"Hi little Flowerspice." A deep rumbling purr echoed from behind, and even though Burntface was there, it felt like his voice was everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:20 am

Flowerspice crouched in fear and looked around. The only ccat who ever calld her that washer father. she has always been a daddys girl. "B...B...Burntface...?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:23 am

"So you do remember?" He looked somewhat pleased, though it was hard to tell since the fire charred off his whiskers and fur so it was difficult to see any emotion other than amusement. "That's a good girl..." He stepped closer, using his bladed talon to trace her arm and he leaned in closer. "I remember you, when you were just a little kit in the nursery..." Without warning he drew his tongue from her neck to the base of her ear, letting out a soft throaty moan of pleasure. This was going to be alot of fun...
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 am

Flowrspice was gasping. "Y...Yes..." She choacked out and crouched down low. "D.D.D.ont....please...not again..." She whimpered but she knew he probably would.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 am

"Your mouth says no..." Burntface began, gently pushing her on her back so he was on top of her. "But your body says yes..." He moved his muzzle lower, holding her chest with his normal paw while he gave her core a long, drawn out lick and he purred deeply, enjoying the power and pleasure he had over this she-cat.

OOC~ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 am

Flowerspice gasped and when he licked her, as a reflex she kicked his face with her hind leg. She didnt dare to try and struggle out from under his paw. His normal claws still looked deadly. She tried to turn herhead away from him.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 am

Burntface jerked his head back, only to chuckle. "Hehehe, naughty girl." He came back, drawing his tongue over her core again, a bit more forcefully and he continued to lap at her, moving his bladed claws to her chest so she couldn't move without getting cut. "Having fun yet?" He cooed abruptly, before dropping his head and continuing to lick her core slowly, as if enjoying the fear that seemed to come off Flowerspice in waves.

OOC~ he's a bad kitty.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 am

Flowerspice was hyperventalating. She was moaning softly and silently purred. 'Why the hall am I purring?!' She thought ad was totaly dusgusted and afraid. "Y...yes..." she whispered so he wouldnt kill her.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:46 am

"Good... because it's going to get better real soon." He lapped at her a few more times before nosing her onto her stomach, and mounting her. Without giving Flowerspice time to react he thrusted himself into her forcefully, rocking back against her skillfully and he continued the motion. Burntface was smiling triumphantly, feeling his bladed talons scrape across Flowerspice's shoulders and he moved in and out of her. Soon his purring became deep throaty moaning, and he knew one thing, for a dream, this was as real as it was going to get. "I'm your mate now." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 am

Flowerspice yowled at first. It burned! But the burn slowly faded into warm pleasure. Her yowled turnedto moaned and purred. Her body moved with his and she bucked against him to encourae him. When he spoke she purred and turned around to lick his neck. "Good..."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 am

Burntface kissed her in return, slightly forcing his tongue into her mouth as he continued to rock against her backside. "Oh little Flowerspice, you haven't changed at all... still as beautiful as ever." He held the kiss for a good few seconds before biting her neck and pulling her back, like reins to a horse, before forcing himself in even deeper. It was good he had a mouthful of scruff because he would have yowled to the high heavens.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 am

Flowerspice wanted to bite down on his tongue with great force but she restrained herself because his claws wereright at her shoulder so she just tried to stay calm. When he went deeper she moaned loudly in pleasure. "Oh Burntface..." She moaned.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:16 am

OOC~ I feel depressed all the sudden.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:20 am

Not a goood Halloween?
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

Burntface didn't warn her before sliding off, abruptly stopping the magic before it could get any farther. He didn't release into her, so she wouldn't have his kits. He just felt like seeing her reaction for such a quick movement, and if he felt like it, he'd continue on and make her bear his kits. But did he want Flowerspice as his kit's mother?
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:21 am

OOC~ it could have been better. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:23 am

Flowerspice looked behind her at him and looked concered. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:24 am

Burntface pricked his ears, looking slightly amused. "I thought you wanted me to stop?" He licked her core before adding, "Unless you've changed your mind..."
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:27 am

[rand]Aw. I am sorry...[/rand]
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 am

Flowerspice pranced her hind legs. "Does it look like I want you to stop right now...?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:29 am

OOC~ I just spent all that money, ready to have a good halloween and it seemed like half of those kids were too chicken to even come to the house, and I couldn't see good *I have to wear glasses* my ear hurt, my legs hurt, I couldn't run in the boots and it was frustrating. It felt like my cousin who bought a cheap hockey mask and had a chainsaw did more scaring than I did. And then my father was all drunk and kept asking stupid questions, and he got on my nerves! I'm just suddenly depressed, and started thinking about college and my future and I'm even more disheartened. I can see why you'd want to end your life sometimes... I mean I won't of course, but I think about it sometimes. Or just wish it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:30 am

"You do realize if we keep going... you're sure to bear my kits." Burntface mounted her, once again, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:37 am

I went cheap and I went trick or treating. Nobody was out at the other neibhorhoood. the first hour I went around my neibhorhood then went to another for the last hour. I scared a bunch of kids and people gave me alot of candy for being very scary. XD

I am so sorry... *hugs*

Flowerspice bucked against him while purring. "Shud up and mate..."

WHORE XD LOL Just wait till the end...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice Empty

Back to top Go down

Burntface and Flowerspice
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat RPG :: Your first category :: Your first forum-