Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Burntface and Flowerspice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:40 am

OOC~ *actually feel like crying IRL right now* I feel like such a sissy, but I hate thinking about everything that is coming in the future. Before I know it I'll be out of college, needing a job, needing a car etc but I'm too much of a low-self-esteem bum to want to go out and do something about it. Gawd I hate myself sometimes.

*takes hug*

--
Burntface dug his metal talons into her shoulder slightly, as if to remind her who was in charge. With a growl he forced himself into her like before, strong and without any pause. He continued to rock back and fourth, feeling the release building up, and with a final thrust he released his 'seed' into Flowerspice, growling with triumph. 'She's mine.'
--
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:46 am

I have no self esteem or self confidence. I think i sing like a hobo and I am lazy. XD
My friends pick at me about my low self esteem and no self confidence and I am like shuddup... XD

OMFG I just took out a Now and Later and were it is suposed to say Grape Flavor it says...Rape Flavor! XD

Flowerspice purred and moaned in pleasure and pranced. Ones he had released she waited a few moments and slid out from under him ad lurched fowards ad latched onto his *kit makers* and bit down as hard as she could trying to nutuer him.

XD LOL She is very scared and timid and knows she is going to bear his kits. *she kinda DOES like him and is sorta pissed off he raped her...again... XD*
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:49 am

Burntface hissed with surprise, but then disappeared, coming from behind to lick her. "Nice try, now let me take a stab." He was real, but he was also part of her dream.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:53 am

Flowerspice shrank down and clamped her eyes shut. She kept her tail between her legs, trying to stop him. "Let me wake up..."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:55 am

"But just a moment ago you were purring, and begging for more." Burnface purred, walking toward her slowly. "Don't tell me that was all just an act? I felt it, you enjoyed it, and you will have my kits."
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 am

I really..really miss Peachnose as meddy cat... Sad

Flowerscipe clamped her teeth and her eyes flew open and she was in the warriors den. She still ached from the mating. She growled as she felt like she missed Burntface. 'No, remember what he did to you as a kit...' Flowerspice thought but sighed. 'Shit...I am screwed...'

Dolphinkit fell asleep at her mothers side.

OOC Now we know what would have happpened if Quintine hadnt woken Nancy up... But Nancy would still be asleep now... XD LOL
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:01 am

OOC~ XD I think Nancy wouldn't have enjoyed it though, Freddy likes her pain not her pleasure. :3
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:02 am

OOC~ I miss Peachpaw.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:04 am

But Flower is a cat. XD nancy is a human. XD LOL

Flowerspice hauledherself to her paws. Her legs tingled as she walked to the center of camp and loooked around bor somebody...anybody she could talk to for advice...
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:06 am

OOC~ I miss Peachpaw, Domino *when he was an innocent little nut*, Burntface *when he was pure awesome*, and Tigermoon *when he was a weak, yet loyal and loud-mouth tom* XD
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:10 am

Domino is a innocent little nut XD

Why do all of your cats turn to pervs? LOL XD But seriously...
LOL
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:13 am

OOC~ Because everyone keeps wanting their cats to be mates with mine. I didn't plan for Tigermoon to have a mate or Peachpaw at the beginning, but then stories unfold and... weird stuff happens. You started the creeper stuff though. LOL
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:15 am

I only planned forRazor to be a weird creeper to Lilac then just randomly kill cats for hiss own entertainment but then everyone wanted him to rape their cats.... -_-

Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:16 am

OOC~ I guess it was because it was different and no other clan ever allowed that sort of thing, it excited them. XD
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:19 am

I feel that you all think I am some creepy forty year old dude stalking kids now... -_- I am 12 and I have pictured to prove it...
Looke me up on freaking YouTube and you can hear my voice!
EvalinTheWolf
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:20 am

OOC~ I don't think that.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:29 am

I am just a weird person.
Like nobody trusts me at all... XD
In science last year we had to hold yarn that was on fire with tweezers for some expreament and people were like watching me and scooting away and I was just smiling. XD
I had a dream that I met you in person... O.o
LOL But I livein Virginia about two miles from the beach and about 20 miles from the north carolina border... -_- I. Hate. The. Humidity. In. The. Summer.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:31 am

OOC~ Really? LOL I wanna play with teh yarn! And you met me in real life? I bet I looked better than a really do.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:34 am

I imagine you as...tall about five foot and ten inches and dark brown. Almost black shory hair, like really short, and a few freckles, hazel eyes, and glasses.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:38 am

OOC~ O.o.... besides my skin color you got me pretty close. That is creepy.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:41 am

Concasun? I cant spell... Very Happy
LOL I am weird, I can dream the future ALOT and other...odd...things I can do and have done...

I bet you cant geuss me and that is very odd that I know what you look like... O.o Maybe I did dream the future...Agin... *weeeeiiiirrrrd*
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 am

OOC~ That's pretty cool, though, oh and I'm a few inches shorter than that. :3 And of course I can't guess you, I'm not psychic. But I do like to lucid dream.
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:48 am

Yeah. XD

Me: 5 foot 1 and 3 quarters inches tall. Brown hait with faded artificial blonde highlight. Hair is shoulder legth. Green hazel eyes and wears glasses. 12 years old.

LOL XD

I haz a face book... XD Not my real last name...or iz it...? yea it is... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 am

Waspflight was walking around camp when she noticed that Flowerspice seemed somewhat sad and confused. She padded over with a friendly wave of her tail. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 am

"Not really..." Flowerspice whispered and looked down at her paws. "Just confused on what to think.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burntface and Flowerspice   Burntface and Flowerspice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Burntface and Flowerspice
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Cat RPG :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: