Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}

Go down 
+9
WHAT!?
Admin
Willowtree
Wildphoenix
♥Wolfy♥
SAWfan48
Ravenflight
Leopardfrost
Twigdapple
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am

Spottedshadow1996 wrote:
Wildphoenix wrote:
Wanderingsoul wrote:
NO wild! You can not majorly injure him only MILD!

OOC* -_-' spoil my fun. How will he ever learn then? Darkgaze isn't one of those cats to just let it go.

You rp rape as if it's (idk what to say). It's not. All the people you do it to are scarred for life. Haven't you ever seen Law and Order?
OOC: wildphoenix, you didn't just join here to rant about what we rp, did you? If you did, then i have the power to delete you right now. -.-
OOC* No! I didn't! I wanted to join and maybe make some new friends. Idk that there was going to be rp rape in the clan. I watch show that talk about it and I just wanted to say it's wrong.
Ban me if you want! Everyone want to be mean to me today! I Dont Care Anymore!! Now, Im crying! Mad:NoMad:NoMad
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:32 am

Fawnstep purred and moaned,Growled and hissed as his balls hit her.She felt as if her pelt was on fire because of the pain.She could feel his peinus go in and out out of her vagina and let out a purr and a loud and long moan."Please, Don't stop."She mewed, her head felt fuzzy and her body had gone nub to the bone.'This is amazing.'She purred to her self.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:13 am

ooc// bump
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:58 am

OOC~ Wassup!
Back to top Go down
Wanderingsoul
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:15 am

Sorry my kindl froze up and I had to have my dadreset it
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 12:18 am

WANDDEERRRINGG! WAZZUP? xD Saskku clan or whatever its called?
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.forummotion.com
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 2:04 am

Waspflight limped into the camp, her eyes a mixture of hurt and hate. "Sawheart!" She called weakly.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:19 am

Sawheart heard his name being called from out side of his den.He quickly got to his paw's and ran out of his den and over to Waspflight."Are you alright Waspfight?"He asked, noticing her limping.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:33 am

Tangleflower sat with Phantomface, licking her kits, Ghostkit, Passionkit and [I forgot the other one], purring
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:46 am

"N-No..." Waspflight whimpered. "I have to talk to you, c-can we go to your den?" She looked like she was about to cry.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:12 am

Sawheart's blood red eye's narrowed and gently placed his tail on her shoulder and lead her into the den."Waspflight, on your own time tell me what happened."He mewed calmly."You were almost in tears out their."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:23 am

"I-I'm going to cry anyway, I just n-need to tell you." She looked into his blood-red eyes. "I was chased b-by a dog, and I got lost in SekkusuClan's territory... o-one of their warriors found me and..." She lowered her voice, shaking. "H-He force-mated with me."
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:45 am

Sawheart felt his body shake with rage.'How dare they even do that to a She-cat!'He thought enraged."We are going to their clan tonight to talk with Cougerstar.He growled.

ooc// brb, dinner
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 6:22 am

Waspflight tried to keep from crying but she sobbed, "C-Cougarstar already knows, but he just said 'sorry' as if was something simple."
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:22 am

Sawheart red eye's blazed and lashed out at his nest, sending moss everywhere."Thank you for telling me."He mewed, his eye's still blazing.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:29 am

"A-also, Jadegaze, one of their Clan members was a slave. She said all she-cats were force-mated on, some even died... D-do you think we could help them?" Waspflight asked, still on the verge of crying but tried to hide the pain.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 am

Sawheart paced back and forth."We can try but I don't know if it would work."He sighed and looked at the moon threw the opening at the top of his den."But I will use all my power to try and help the she-cat's."He mewed.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:44 am

"Thank you Sawheart, it means alot." Waspflight thanked, bowing her head.

OOC~ I loved John and I love Sawheart. :3
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 am

ooc//Aww, thank you. I love Waspflight. :3

Sawheart looked at her and nodded."It's disgusting how they treat She-cat's."He sighed looking at the moon and the star's.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:01 am

OOC~ Even though it seems like everyone keeps trying to be Waspflight's mate even when she clearly doesn't want one? XD Poor kitty.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:02 am

Waspflight winced as she sat down, her haunches aching from the rough treatment. "Y-yes, the cat that attacked me was named Lucifer. He kept calling me a slave, it's like he either didn't know his own Clanmates or he just thinks any she-cat is fair game."
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:13 am

Sawheart nodded and closed his eye's."I need you to look after the camp and till Burntface and I return if you don't mind."He asked getting to his paw's.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:18 am

"Me...? Oh, okay, I'll my best." Waspflight never thought of herself as a leader so she was highly confused he'd appoint her to do anything.
Back to top Go down
SAWfan48
Lame...
Lame...
SAWfan48

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:32 am

Sawheart nodded and looked back at her before walking out of the den." I know you will."He purred before looking around for Burntface.
-----------
Hollow was sitting alone in a tree just staring up at the night sky.She let out a soft purr, glad that she was able to see Burntface again.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 8:33 am

Burntface was meeting Hollow again, he climbed up the tree and sat beside her. "Hello again." He purred.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}
Page 37 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39  Next