Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}

Go down 
+9
WHAT!?
Admin
Willowtree
Wildphoenix
♥Wolfy♥
SAWfan48
Ravenflight
Leopardfrost
Twigdapple
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:35 am

Leopardfrost wrote:
Leopardfrost wrote:
"Y-y-y-no" she admitted then let out a loud yowl, hoping a medicine cat was near "Hurry, Phantomface, get me to camp" she cried, dropping to the ground in pain
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 am

OOC~ Do you want him to rape her? :3

--
Redpaw chuckled. "I'm fine, I'm just a bit more impulsive than you are I guess."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:36 am

Phantomface dropped under his mate, getting her on his back before quickly rushing toward the camp.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 am

Mwhaha..I need entertainment! :3 Yush. lol)

Shadowpaw caught a vole, nibbled it a bit, then passed it to him.
Back to top Go down
https://warriorcats.forummotion.com
Nightsky of Thunderclan
Lame...
Lame...
Nightsky of Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:37 am

Creamsong hears the yowl and dashes to the camp entrnce. "What happened?" She gasps.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:38 am

Tangleflower panted heavily. Her legs dangled from Phantomface's back as he rushed her to camp. She looked around her.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:39 am

OOC~ It'd be more fun if she got into it and you had to write some bad stuff too. XD I hate feeling like the gross weirdo all the time.

Redpaw took the prey. "Thank you." As he nibbled on it, he couldn't help but stare at Shadowpaw. He wanted her so bad, and he couldn't understand why. The first time was fun but Shadowpaw didn't enjoy it at all so it felt sort of empty, pointless.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

"She's having kits!" Phantomface said, putting Tangleflower down.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Location : ;) In epic land. The place I love! Mwahaha...And the place you will never be.

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:40 am

Mwahah...Im not good at being naughty xD But iwill try!)

Shadowpaw nuzzled him and pinned him down gently.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:41 am

Tangleflower moaned in pain when she was laid down. She yowled a bit more quietly this time
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 am

Redpaw squeaked with surprise but then purred when he realized what Shadowpaw was doing. He looked into her eyes and smiled slyly. "... So, what do you want to do?" He'd rather not force himself on her if she was just giving him mixed signals.
Back to top Go down
Nightsky of Thunderclan
Lame...
Lame...
Nightsky of Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:43 am

Creamsong's eyes go wide and her mind starts working immediately. "Take her to the medicine cat den." She mews firmly as she dashes away. (Creamsong can be a medicine cat. Please put her as that.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:44 am

Shadowpaw blinked and curled her tail around him, licking lower and lower...
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:46 am

Redpaw gasped with surprise, and dug his claws into the ground under him. 'G-Great StarClan.' He prayed, he had no idea Shadowpaw had that kind of side, he liked it of course, but it was so new that he could only go limp under her grasp. His breathing became more shallow and faint, and every now and then a slight moan would escape his jaws.
--
Phantomface carried his mate gently to the den, and laid her in a nest. "Will she be okay?"
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:48 am

(Mwahaaha..Ur a perve, Twig! xD Are you sure your mum or Dad isnt typing tis'? LOL)

Shadowpaw stopped abruptly, and crawled off.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:49 am

OOC~ My mom's dead and my dad doesn't live with me so... no. XD Hey YOU said RAPE and YOU said 'she went lower and lower' so how the heck am I supposed to respond? You started it. XD
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 am

Redpaw laid his head back, disappointed. But he expected that, so he just looked over at Shadowpaw, a glazed expression of pleasure. "I didn't know you had it in you." He teased.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:50 am

Oh..Sorry about mum/dad thing.. I know i started it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 am

Shadowpaw stuck her tongue out teasingly, and padded away, tail swishing.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:52 am

Tangleflower felt a kit coming. She let out a yowl to signal
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 am

OOC~ LOL

Redpaw rolled onto his side, eyeing her. "You're such a tease... What do you want, really? Are you playing hard to get?"
Back to top Go down
Nightsky of Thunderclan
Lame...
Lame...
Nightsky of Thunderclan

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:53 am

Creamsong looks up from grabs her herbs. "She should be." She mews as she drops some raspberry leaves in front of her. "Eat these." She mews firmly placing her paw on her belly. Creamsong nods. "Push Tangleflower!" She yowls softly.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:55 am

Phantomface crouched beside his mate. "You can do it Tangleflower..."
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 am

Rolling Eyes cyclops)

Shadowpaw grinned, "Maybe, maybe not." She purred with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 7:56 am

Tangleflower let out a yowl and pushed, her eyes tightly closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}   MuerteClan {Clan of the dead} - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

MuerteClan {Clan of the dead}
Page 21 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 39  Next