Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page

Go down 
+7
Ravenflight
Dappleleaf209
♥♥Tigerlily♥♥
WHAT!?
Wildphoenix
Twigdapple
Leopardfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am

"Way better" Tangleflower mewed, still purring

OCC~ Nah
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 am

I have Burntface, and Peachkit right now.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 am

Phantomface knew he was better, he didn't force her into it, the only thing he didn't do like him was foreplay. Maybe next time he'd try it to make Tangleflower have more fun, he curled against her side, with a gentle purr. "... I aim to please."
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:10 am

Shadepaw found Burntface(weree ver he is)"hey burntface do you want to play fight,i need some practice!"Shadepaw said in his usual excited vice that he used when talking about fighting
Back to top Go down
http://lostofsouls.englishboards.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:12 am

Burntface was silent for a moment before glancing at the apprentice with a grin. "Sounds fun, where do you want to train?"
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:13 am

Tangleflower licked Phantomface's ear "How do I know if we are officially mates?"

OCC~ Im gonna go in 20 minutes. I was gonna go at 11pm, but I was working on homework, so I decided to stay on, but I am DEFINITELY getting off at 12:30
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 am

"doesnt matter to me,it could be right here for all i care"shadepaw said
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:15 am

Phantomface giggled and then rolled over, laying on top of her. "Mmm... you are so beautiful." He mewed softly, running his tongue across her cheek, the buzzing returning in his gut.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am

Burntface didn't give him time to react, he leapt over the apprentice, lashing his normal paw across his back with sheathed paws. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:16 am

Tangleflower purred and smiled, her eyes closed when he licked her "And you are so handsome"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:18 am

"Handsome?" Phantomface asked with a chuckle, continuing to lick her firmly and lovingly. "I fail to see how."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am

"Well, you are" Tangleflower purred, licking him back
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:19 am

Twigdapple wrote:
Burntface didn't give him time to react, he leapt over the apprentice, lashing his normal paw across his back with sheathed paws. "Gotcha."
(i dont know what you said but i think you meant you hit Shadepaw's back)
Shadepaw hissed and flipped around ,battering at Burntface's face
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:20 am

Phantomface rolled on his back submissively, pulling his paws to his chest. "Alright, alright, you win." He said with a teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:21 am

Burntface jerked his head back from the force of the attack, and then back-handed Shadepaw with his bladed talons, not hard enough to cut him though.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:21 am

Tangleflower giggled "I love you so much" she said, rolling onto his belly, purring and kissing him
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:22 am

(Talons?)
Shdepaw hissed and Rammed into Burntface
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:23 am

"I love you too." He leaned up to peck her on the cheek, but he laid his head back, still submissive to his mate.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:24 am

Tangleflower purred "So, what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:25 am

OOC~ Talons, claws, nails, I try to change the words around a bit. Very Happy

--
Burntface staggered to one side, but he was much bigger, stronger, and experienced so he stood up to the apprentice. With a growl he swung his forepaws down to trip Shadepaw.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:26 am

"I already took control the first time, you choose what we do now." Phantomface replied simply.
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:27 am

Shadepaw,tripped over but quickly got up and soon has under Burntface,He then heaved upwards
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am

Tangleflower turned her head to look out the cave "Maybe one last time before we have to head back to camp?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:29 am

Burntface jumped back just in time, and grinned. "Good Shadepaw, got to be a bit faster..."
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 am

Phantomface's amber eyes glowed with understanding, he brushed her haunches with his tail as he mewed, "Whatever you want, my dear."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next