Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page

Go down 
+7
Ravenflight
Dappleleaf209
♥♥Tigerlily♥♥
WHAT!?
Wildphoenix
Twigdapple
Leopardfrost
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:10 am

Tangleflower shook her head
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:13 am

Phantomface lowered himself on her, as if getting ready, but then flashed her a glance. "... Tangleflower, we don't have to do this if you don't want... I didn't know you were expecting, you just seemed so enthusiastic about it before." The gray tabby felt his body cramp, he wanted Tangleflower so badly it hurt, but he wasn't going to force her into any situation she didn't want.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:14 am

Tangleflower thought 'Do I want him? Hes so sweet! He noticed my beauty unlike any other tom...' "I don't mine" she finally said "You respect me, unlike any other tom"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:17 am

Phantomface grinned. "If it makes you feel any better... I hope one of the kits are mine." He rolled her gently onto her stomach, mounting her and taking a hold of her scruff. He positioned himself behind her, his paws clinging to her flank. "... Ready?" He asked sweetly.

OOC~ I don't know if I'll go into extreme detail because it is weird, but I'll sort of... soften it up so it doesn't sound as harsh and disgusting as some writers make it sound.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 am

Tangleflower nodded

OCC~ LOL, okay, I didnt expect you to
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:20 am

OOC~ I am sort of.. testing how I write, so if it's too intense feel free to tell me and I'll delete it no problem. I'm just seeing if I can out-creep Wandering, XD XD

Phantomface was unmoving for a moment, then very slowly he began to rock suggestively against her, growling deeply with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:22 am

OCC~ Lol, Okay Smile

Tangleflower swayed her tail and massaged her paws on his flank, mewing and moaning now and then
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:26 am

At feeling her paws, Phantomface moaned slightly, and increased the tempo in his movement, moving against her harder. Phantomface remembered he had to be gentle, because of her kits, so he kept that in check despite how high his emotions were running. The gray tabby gazed into Tangelflower's eyes lovingly, he wanted her and no other she-cat, he wished she was his mate forever and ever. "I love you." He purred as he continued.

OOC~ LOL am I too intense yet? I feel like I'm getting there, I'm just not describing body parts or anything cause' that is weird.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:29 am

OCC~ No, its just fine, just as long as you dont describe body parts, everything's okay with me

Tangleflower's eyes widened at the words, then she quietly and sweetly replied "I love you, too"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:33 am

OOC~ I've read fanfics that describe everything in creepy vivid detail, making the whole story sound disgusting. XD I'm trying to avoid that.

--
Phantomface kept at it for an hour, less than he did last time because she was expecting. With a final yowl of triumph he pulled back, sitting down. "... Perfection." He purred, like he did the last time. "You were perfect, just like before." The tabby padded over to groom her coat, cleaning it from his scent, with long gentle strokes.
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:37 am

ello!
Back to top Go down
http://lostofsouls.englishboards.com/forum.htm
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:38 am

WASSUP?
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:39 am

Tangleflower purred "As were you" she mewed "You make me feel special"

OCC~ Yeah, that would be disgusting
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 am

"Tangleflower..." Phantomface began between strokes. "I know this sounds sudden, but, I really do love you... will you please be my mate?" His amber eyes were full of desperation. "No she-cat has ever looked at me like you have, and, if you want someone who will mate with you day and night I don't care I'll be that tom. I just want you to be mine... please?" He put his huge paw on hers.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:43 am

"Of course I will, Phantomface" Tangleflower mewed. She didn't care if she-cats thought of him as unattractive, she didn't judge a cat by how they looked
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:45 am

Phantomface was so happy, all he could do was kiss her passionately on the lips. "Thank you... and you won't regret it. I'll do whatever you want, whenever you want." Even now he was seen as scary and ugly, Tangleflower was the first cat that accepted his affection or smiled at him kindly. He didn't know if he'd ever have another cat like that, he couldn't lose her.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:51 am

Tangleflower purred and kissed him back "I know I won't regret it" she mewed "Would you take the responsibility of being the father of my kits?"
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:53 am

Phantomface brushed his skinny tail across her stomach, his eyes soft. "Of course I will... if you promise me one thing."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:55 am

"Anything, dear" Tangleflower purred to Phantomface
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 10:59 am

Getting closer he whispered into her ear, with a glimmer of amusement in his amber eyes. "When you... are in heat again, try not to mate with any other toms." He just didn't want to keep fathering someone else's kits, the next time she was having that mood, he'd be the only tom for her.

OOC~ lol!
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

Location : Im in a land were Shadow explodes every 5 minutes and enjoy watching the guts fly everywere 'cause im a very aggresive person :) touch me anf get you're head blown up

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:01 am

cherry <(DA BOMB!!!)
OOC~anyone wanna Rp?
Shadepaw sat in the middle of camp
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:02 am

"I promise" Tangleflower mewed "You are the only tom for me" she smiled

OCC~ Looks like Phantomface cured her playa attitude lol!
[YAY!-WHAT!? mod]
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:05 am

OOC~ unless you'd want to make her 'playa' attitude a subplot and shatter his trust. XD

--
Phantomface chuckled. "Good... I think was far better than Razorblade, anyhow." He added with a proud tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Twigdapple
Admin
Twigdapple

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:06 am

OOC~ I wonder how to respond to Shadepaw.
Back to top Go down
WHAT!?
Lame...
Lame...
WHAT!?

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am

OOC~what cats do you have?ill just make Shadepaw go up to them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next