Warrior Cat RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is where you can RP, chat, and just hang out.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again

Go down 
+7
♥♥Tigerlily♥♥
WHAT!?
Wanderingsoul
koolkat72
Wildphoenix
Leopardfrost
SAWfan48
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:53 am

OOC* Oh, great! *face palm* Phoenix is a loner!
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

Location : why would i tell you? do i know you? are you a stalker? o,O :D no seriously its a secret

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:53 am

OOC~anyone want to rp with meh new cats?? Question

ooc// I will.
New cat:

Jack: Thin long legged tom white tom with black eye's ( loner)
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

Location : why would i tell you? do i know you? are you a stalker? o,O :D no seriously its a secret

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:54 am

Wildphoenix wrote:
OOC~ what do you mean? why is that a bad thing?
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 7:59 am

koolkat72 wrote:
Wildphoenix wrote:
OOC~ what do you mean? why is that a bad thing?
OOC* Your EvilNightMare cat.

Darkgaze looked up at the sky.

Phoenix was still hanging around the border.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:01 am

OOC~ ohhh!!! you want to rp with him? or not?

evilnightmare finished putting the dog teeth on his already sharp claws. he smiles wickedly in satisfaction of their length. he claws at a tree to get used to the feel of them.
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:03 am

OOC* Sure.

Phoenix sniffed the air. Another cat was nearby. She quickly climbed on a tree.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 am

evilnightmare heard a noise, and scented cat. he pads over to the tree phoenix climbed. "who are you?" he growls. "come down now!"
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:10 am

Phoenix hopped down and glared at the tom. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:11 am

"why do you need to know? i asked you first." he growled, taking a step forward, his eyes flashing with evil thoughts of what he might do to her.
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:18 am

"And I asked second," she spat, feeling his evil gaze on her.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:20 am

he starts purring. "you've got spunk. i like that. maybe i will tell you my name in a little bit." he steps forward, backing her into a tree. he then licks her muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:26 am

Applestorm walked into the territory to hunt, getting her mind off her hormones and irritation
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:27 am

OOC* Now he's done it! hehehe!

Phoenix spat in his face and clawed his muzzle. SHe shoved him Hard away.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:35 am

he gets up after falling. "your also fierce. that turns me on more!" and he pounces on her. *keeps things pg :he force mates with her* (like i said, he is sort of like razorblade. and just read earlier posts from wandering and leopard wit razorblade and applestorm, and i am never going to get that descriptive!Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:37 am

Before he can get to far, Phoenix shoved him off and attacked him. She clawed his belly then turned and bit his neck. (No deep!)

OOC* Yeah. I saw them. silent affraid
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 am

(ok, i changed my mind. this is the only she-cat evilnightmare is going to mate with unless its an actually mate. im creeped out by wandering and leopards posts)
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:40 am

(maybe he should apologize and they become friends or maybe later actually become mates?)

evilnightmare layed there panting. "your fierce. and strong. and smart.nothing turns me on more.
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:44 am

OOC* Maybe....idk yet.

Phoenix snarled. "Then Back Off!"
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:45 am

evilnightmare bowed his head. "as you wish." he says. he layed there though. bleeding from his neck and belly, the blood pooling around him.
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:46 am

She sighed. "Alright. Stay there." she turned away quickly and disappear.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 am

evilnightmare watched her go.

(well, he might mate with applestorm if leopard agrees. but then that is it!)
Back to top Go down
Wildphoenix
Lame...
Lame...
Wildphoenix

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:50 am

OOC* No creeper!

Phoenix came back with a bundle of herbs in her jaws. "Here." she said dropping them at his feet."
Back to top Go down
Leopardfrost
Epical person
Epical person
Leopardfrost

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:55 am

LOL, if Applestorm ever passes by, its not like Evilnightmare could resist himself with her being in heat and all

Also, what wandering did is nowhere as close as a forum on here called "Mating Pleasures"

It is REALLY descriptive. Lets just say they mate panthers with humans, human male with a female tiger, human/cat mixed mating with humans, its gross
Back to top Go down
http://mountainwolves.4rumer.com/forum.htm
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:56 am

"im no medicine cat. i dont know what to do with these." he says, looking at the herbs blankly.
Back to top Go down
koolkat72
Lame...
Lame...

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 8:57 am

(yeah but im never going that far!! i dont want the she-cats to go that far with him either. i find it gross personally)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again   Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page  again - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Temporary MuerteClan roleplay page again
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next